Friday, June 5, 2015
Day4: List 10 things you would tell your 16 year old self if you could
1. "You see that boy in white over there? Okay now, turn around and walk away."
2. "It's Physic class. Come on, don't sleep. Focus!"
3. "You feel that pain on your knees? Ask your mom to bring you to the hospital. And be strong. Whatever the doctors tell you after this, do not cry."
4. "No. Don't text the number."
5. "Stop being stressed over your studies. Your school days need to be experienced with joys and happiness. Be happy so that you wont need panadol every time you get stressed over something."
6. "Be good. Don't have crush on anyone."
7. "Your life will be better and better. So be strong and don't ever give up with the little hardships you now face."
8. "Let them talk. You owe them nothing."
9. "You're a smart girl. Show them."
10. "Don't ever feel lonely. Have faith that someday, you will meet some new wonderful people that bring light into your life. I promise."