++ Suntikan Semangat! ++

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Day2: Describe 3 fears you have


Salam.

3 fears? Hmm let's see...

I'm afraid of frogs. Seriously I cant even look at them (even in pictures). Not even toys, cartoon or any frog-related. I think this is my most extraordinary kind of fear.

Anyone with me?


I'm afraid of heights. I think this explains why I dont really like taking flights kalau nak balik kampung. Kalau naik lif tu pun aku akan pilih port yg dekat dgn dinding so that aku boleh sandar atau pegang penghadang kat tepi tu. Tp kalau dah impiannya nak travel jauh2, I think I need to get rid of this fear.


And the last one... I'm afraid of attachment. Aku selalu takut kalau aku kenal dgn seseorg dan org tu kenal aku betul2, they will leave.
It always happens.

Okay. I think that's it.

THIS.


~end


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...