++ Suntikan Semangat! ++

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Day1: List 20 random facts about yourself


Assalamualaikum.

So I decided to do this thing called 30 days blog challenge. So we'll see lah whether I can do it or naahhh. Okay, for day 1. List 20 random facts about myself.


1. I'm turning 22 years old this November.

2. I'm in my final years at UITM (IS studies)

3. Asal Kuala Terengganu.

4. I love brown (coklat) colour, Atau org ganu panggil wane koko.

5. And orange.

6. Introvert (but sometimes can turn to extrovert - depends on the situations)

7. I'm a writer.

8. And a reader.

9. I love watching english TV shows/series/movies

10. I love listening to Taylor Swift

11. I love singing while driving alone

12. I don't believe in rumors.

13. Tiap kali balik kampung wajib makan mi rebus/ laksa penang mak masak (kalau mak tak sempat masak, beli pun jadi)

14. I suck with high heels.

15. Still seeing doctors at the hospital every 6 months (because I'm too special with my gift, the doctors can't seem to let me go lol)

16. Suka minum susu kambing.

17. Food lover. (I eat like... a lot)

18. I love doing things alone. Keluar jalan2 sorang2, buat hal sendiri dan tak campur hal orang. Trying to be so independent that I don't have to ask for anyone's favor anymore.

19. I'm the most different one in my siblings. You can ask my mom for that lol..

20. I trust people too easily that they lie to me a lot.


My life in one picture.



Okay, so that's it. Let's see what the challenge has in store for me for tomorrow. ;)

~end

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...