++ Suntikan Semangat! ++

Sunday, August 24, 2014

How do I stop?




How do I stop feeling helpless?
How do I stop repeating the same mistakes?
How do I stop falling over the edge?
How do I stop going back to the same phase?

How do I stop being the fooled one?
How do I stop wishing the unreal things to happen?
How do I stop regretting the things that have happened?
How do I stop creating absurd scenarios in my head?

How do I stop forgetting?
How do I stop blaming?
How do I stop throwing?
and start forgiving?

How do I stop pushing people away?
How do I stop doubting myself?
How do I stop comparing everything?
and start being grateful?

How do I stop letting myself down?
How do I stop breaking my own heart?
How do I stop putting myself below?
and start getting up again?

How do I stop asking forgiveness
to the things I shouldn't have done?
How do I stop leaving everything behind
and start over again?

I tried...
but like a hundred times before.
I failed again.
Again.
And again.

And they asked...
"Why didn't u tell anyone?"

I smiled.
Because...
no one asked.


So... how do I stop?


~end

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...