++ Suntikan Semangat! ++

Monday, April 22, 2013

- But loving him was RED -


You never ask, so don't expect me to answer you honestly. You never give, so don't hope for me to pay it back. You never say, so don't wish I could reply. But one thing I want you to know, even though I never show you the truth, deep down my heart I just want you to know.

Know what? Just listen to this song.

~~~~~

Red - Taylor Swift

Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street
Faster than the wind, passionate as sin
Ended so suddenly
Loving him is like trying to change your mind
Once you're already flying through the free fall
Like the colours in Autumn so bright
Just before they lose it all

Losing him was blue like I'd never known
Missing him was dark grey all along
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
But loving him was red

Touching him was like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you
Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the word to your old favourite song
Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword
and realizing there's no right answer
Regretting him was like wishing you never found out
love could that strong

Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes
Tell myself it's time now gotta let go
But moving on from him is impossible
When I still see it all in my head
It's burning red

Darling, it was red
Ohh, losing him was blue like I'd never known
Missing him was dark grey all along
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
'cause loving him red
Ohh red
Burning red
Red ed ed ed...

And that's why he's spinning round in my head
Comes back to me
Burning red
Red ed ed ed...

'cause love was like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street.

~~~~~

All this while I've been searching for words that I could give to you so that you would understand what's been said by my heart for you. But now, I've found it. I hope, you listen to this song and try to understand every single word contained in it. Only then, you could understand my feelings towards you. Never fade, never lost, never ended.


Ever read this quote? Yeah, it's true.


p/s: Thank you Taylor, for creating such a beautiful song. You read my mind, didn't you?

~end


2 comments:

Aziela said...

Wahh...my girl has grown... Moving to another phase eh dikk..?

[AYUMI SYAFIQAH] said...

Ahaahaha. >___<

Bergerak slow2 ke phase yg baru. Ecewah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...